clone build

ok i did me a hf clone 30over with a flat top milled.065 ported std valve head 3angle valve job back cut valves ported intake and ported and polished exhaust 8deg advanced key air filter adapter and filter rejetted main and idle jets as well as a set of 1.3 rockers .100 shorter pushrods and a billet rod and a rlv candy cane pipe that i rotated rewelded to fit my baja heat 26lb springs and a bored carb.

that being said holy smoked is this thing fast now. now my baja has the frontend of a bmx motocross bike with front disk brake it is raked a bit to look like a harley drag bike with drag bars too and lets just say i had it stand up going up hill when i hit a bump :censure: :thumbsup: my son laughed and almost wrecked on his std mini now he wants to build a clone for his. next year i think i am putting a cam and 22mm carb on it and a flywheel.

has anyone here been suprised by the power these little motos make when they are modded like i was? i hope that cam and cam dosent get me hurt :scooter:

I did not see a billet FW listed.
That has got to be the best 100 dollars you could spend on an upgrade.
That seems to be the one overlooked piece on a peformance build.
I have seen first hand the results of a cast flywheel fragmenting.

Great job on the upgrades sounds like you are having fun. Just BECAREFUL:thumbsup:

that fw is comming next year with cam and carb now i just hae to see how much have to spend on a carb lol thats up in the air i would like a 24 flat side but i dont think i will have the funds for that. but a 22 with a custom manifold should work better than what i have now. now i just need a motorcycle tank.:weld:

does anybody know how a high torque cam thats hardened will perform though out the rpm band? i need power to switch through the gears on my 2 speed jack shaft and need descent top end and low end. it's impossible but i want a best as i can get it