Coleman CC100X

Hi all. Was wondering if anyone knows what engine Coleman uses in their CC100X Bike. It looks like a 79cc Preditor but the specs say it's 99cc. It also says it's 3hp on the pull start sticker but the paperwork in the box says it's 1.8kw which equates to 2.4 hp. Any thoughts appreciated.
Jim

I was wondering the same thing. I am having so much fun with the Baja mini bike that I put a 3hp Predator on that I was looking at the same Coleman. It definitely looks like a 3 hp Predator. Jay

I was wondering the same thing. I am having so much fun with the Baja mini bike that I put a 3hp Predator on that I was looking at the same Coleman. It definitely looks like a 3 hp Predator. Jay
I have a Baja Dirt bug and bought a 212 Preditor Hemi for it but after seeing guys pulling weelies I didn't think my daughter would let my grandson on it. I decided to sell the 212 and the Dirt Bug and buy the Coleman. The dirt bug needed tires and a new clutch and the Coleman was on sale at tractor supply so 3hp should keep the little guy happy. I think the Coleman engine looks exactly like the 79cc Preditor. Who knows?

I just found a web site showing a 99cc Preditor engine being modified. I think the Chinese are spoofing everybody with these engines. After all who's going to measure the bore and stroke to prove it otherwise.
I have learned that the 99cc Predator was replaced by the 79cc.

Last edited: