Coleman CT200U-EX

:doah: Nearest one is about 125 miles form me. Will have to wait as they don't have them listed on there web page yet. Tell then I will keep an eye on the regular CT200U and see if I can snag one on sale for a good price.

olddog

Was actually looking at that and also the Monster Moto MM-B212. MotoVox has the MBx-20, advertising it as an adult mini bike.

Was actually looking at that and also the Monster Moto MM-B212. MotoVox has the MBx-20, advertising it as an adult mini bike.
I'm holding out for the MM-B212; Monster Moto says it probably won't be available until fall (they actually reply to email!). I think Motovox is out of business, other than selling off leftover parts online.

Springs are better than nothing.You could weld seat shock mounts with that curved inward rear up tubes also.Seems the seat is too small for me.

SAS289

Hmmm.... I hope they get smart with better packaging. A lot of the CT200's took quite the beating during shipping. Both of my CT200's are "Amazon returns" that I bought at auction.

olddog

Hmmm.... I hope they get smart with better packaging. A lot of the CT200's took quite the beating during shipping. Both of my CT200's are "Amazon returns" that I bought at auction.
My CT200u had very heavy duty zip ties attaching the forks and the frame was protected, the CT100u used twist ties which came loose, no protection on the frame.

Needless to say the 200 was perfect and the 100 was marked up a little bit.

That said, if the shipper didn't have the box on its end I think it would have arrived near perfect, throwing it there and back didn't help matters.

joshua. c.

I emailed motovox about the mbx20 and why it was never released. they said they are out of the mini bike business. motovox doesn't make mini bikes anymore. I guess when they bought the motorized bicycle business they put all there resources into that. considering the advertisements they posted Id guess they had been weeks or months away from releasing the mbx20 when this all happened, its a shame.