Coleman CT200u

I was thinking about changing the wheels but the new wheel flange is on a 2 7/8" bolt circle. I have no clue what the bolt circle is on ours.
I would love to reuse the sprocket but have to figure out if it's the 2 7/8" bolt circle.

Yes I did find the 420 on the chain link itself. Not many 420 sprockets out there. Would have to
Change both sprockets and chain to find parts more easily. I am doing all this to possibly add rear hydro disc brakes.

Click community under the OldMiniBikes banner at the top of the page, then click groups. Its at the top at the moment. New here myself! Cheers!! Mark

ANYONE:

Coleman CT200 Group?

Where?

Link?

Please? want to join!

Just bought a new one.
Congrats on your new bike, I asked for us ct200u owners to have a subsection like the doodlebug but was told to make a group.
It's harder to find and harder to post pics. Maybe others can start asking moderators for a sub section

Coleman CT200U Army Style Minibike

Bought it new. Painted it OD Green, added LED Headlight, ammo cans for storage, mounted a shovel and axe, mounted CB Radio antenna and Midland Handheld CB Radio:thumbsup: Built it to use mainly on camping expeditions to gather fire wood and haul water to the campsite.

Attachments

Bought it new. Painted it OD Green, added LED Headlight, ammo cans for storage, mounted a shovel and axe, mounted CB Radio antenna and Midland Handheld CB Radio:thumbsup: Built it to use mainly on camping expeditions to gather fire wood and haul water to the campsite.
Lookin good, just added headlight, tail, and front and back signals.

most people use a small battery packs on these bikes..LEDs last quite awhile on batteries...there may be other ways I guess..hmmm he got a CB also..

Last edited: