Collectors And Restorers Dream Bike!!! Complete One Owner Coleman 2.40 Saxonette 50

Bought this off of the original owner. He said it ran until the spring broke in the recoil, and it's been parked since. Luckily he never took it off (and lost it like most of them). Frame and forks are nice and straight, there had been a foot lever added for the rear brake (works well, I may keep it if the new owner doesn't want it). The handlebars have been welded to the forks, the bars are junk but the forks could be saved by grinding that ugly weld off and the right risers added. Gas tank has some very minor dings and surface rust but is pretty decent on the inside, could use a good rinsing but there isn't any major rust issues. Headlight bucket is in good shape, has minor rust but should polish up nice. Missing bulb and the ring is bent. Tail light housing is there, but the lens is broken.

Bike is located near Madison WI, I won't ship it and I'm not into parting it out at this time. $500 bucks as is. If I get it running and fix the recoil and lights the price will go up. If my asking price is met I will include the following New Old Stock parts:

Tail light lens, fork boots, gas cap, and petcock. I might have some NOS fenders also but I'll have to dig around.