Columbia/mtd models

i know the one is a trail flight but what is the one with the fiberglass body? I picked 2 of them up in a week and was wondering more info about them. I can only find a few pics on minidoodle. Pretty cool though!

mybiz

They are both MTD bikes. Here is the story on the fiberglass body model

HERE ARE SOME PHOTO'S OF THAT MTD MINI CYCLE MODEL #368-850c IT IS A 1970-1973 ENGINE IS A 5HP. 2 STROKE TECUMSEH. THEY HAVE 14in. TIRES ON IT, PULL START,HEAD LIGHTS, REAR TAIL LIGHT. YHEY HAVE ALL THE STICKERS ON THEM. I KEEP SAYING THEY, THATS BECAUSE I HAVE 2 OF THEM. IAM KEEPING 1 AND SELLING THE OTHER ON EBAY THIS WEEK. THEY BOTH RUN GREAT.THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE PHOTO'S IS 5 YEARS OLD 47in TALL,SO YOU CAN SEE HOW BIG THE BIKE IS. THIS IS A RARE BIKE I WAS TOLD. EVERYTHING IS STOCK ON THIS BIKE. ALSO I NOW IT LOOKS LIKE A DESERT FOX,BUT IT IS NOT.ALL STICKERS ON THESE BIKES SAY MTD EVERY WERE. THE METAL ONE HAS THE ADDRESS OF MTD ON IT. MADE IN OHIO. JUST WANT TO AD THAT THEY TAKE ALOT OF THE PARTS THAT RUPPS

yep thats the minidoodle pics I saw before.

I was wondering what this was called.

Anyone have any info on them?

Im thinking my chances of running into a 5hp 2 stroke are gonna be nill and I need that exhaust too!

I know this is old but...I was surfin for this bike a few times.....I had one when I was a kid...buddys dad worked for wards repairing them...he had like two or three of every thing just not at the same time....I traded for a quad stereo system to get it...the stereo was my brothers>>>not good...anyway I loved that bike and hope to find one local sooner or later...I had a few other wards mtd mini bikes from him....glad I had kids so I could get me some more mini bikes....

This post is 2 years old...

But watch craigslist.. I haven't ever seen an MTD with body, as those are pretty far between.. But I've seen more than one Fox Desert fox pop up for sale in Michigan..