Cowboyfromhell is here to Ruin your day. :repuke:

Cowboyfromhell checking in. Twid is a friend of mine and suggest this site for good tech information and some funny smack talk. Hopefully I cold join in on the fun.

CarPlayLB

Dude what the hell? I just checked my history freak, stop tryin to buy used woman panties from my stuff. WTF?

He wishes.
Pull your eBay listing down then! I am not the sicko trying to sell YOUR used women's panties. Were these worn by you? Do they make you feel pretty? Have you told your cell mate that you are gay?

Twid

Pull your eBay listing down then! I am not the sicko trying to sell YOUR used women's panties. Were these worn by you? Do they make you feel pretty? Have you told your cell mate that you are gay?
Mr. Pimp Why are you always asking me to pull something down first my pants now my eBay listing. Does the LB in CarPlayLB stand for Little Bi+ch? How many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay I love the vigina aka pink donuts.

CarPlayLB

Yep! If your ever up here you would love riding on base. Google earth it alameda air base.
I am originally from NorCal...central valley XIV...I thought you guys just hung out in the Castro...didn't hear you fellas were getting together at the "base"...unless that means something totally different!

Twid

I am originally from NorCal...central valley XIV...I thought you guys just hung out in the Castro...didn't hear you fellas were getting together at the "base"...unless that means something totally different!
Next time you get your red butt up here we will show you a good time my friend.