Craig's List Question

I have noticed that when I search Craig's List; I spend about half of my time clicking on listings that say "This post has been deleted by its author" and "The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes". And of course you come back the next day and the listing is still there. Can anybody explain to me what this is all about and is there any way that I can search Craig's list without wasting half of my time reading expired or deleted listings? Thanks, Ogy

markus

are you searching craigslist direct or using some sort of search engine that pulls multiple area at once?

problem with the sites that havent been shut down (they shut down all the good ones) is they download the listings so you get stuck seeing them sometimes forever. Some of them even download the entire add, has not happened to me in awhile but I have gotten calls on stuff I had sold months before and deleted the add right away, but it was still loaded into some search engine :confused:

are you searching craigslist direct or using some sort of search engine that pulls multiple area at once?

problem with the sites that havent been shut down (they shut down all the good ones) is they download the listings so you get stuck seeing them sometimes forever. Some of them even download the entire add, has not happened to me in awhile but I have gotten calls on stuff I had sold months before and deleted the add right away, but it was still loaded into some search engine :confused:
I hate all those sites. I sell alot on cl and i will get a call from 6 months ago about an item and it bugs me to no end.