Creative Motorcycles

Oldsalt

Wow! What a project. Wonder where the front brake linkage and lever are at? Don't see a throttle. That radiator would require a front fender if the machine were rideable. The exhaust would quickly fry a rider's leg. The battery that would be needed for starting and the fuel tank must be hidden some where. Perhaps the fuel is in that huge top frame tube. I'll bet it's a work in progress.

vette66_00

Wow! What a project. Wonder where the front brake linkage and lever are at? Don't see a throttle. That radiator would require a front fender if the machine were rideable. The exhaust would quickly fry a rider's leg. The battery that would be needed for starting and the fuel tank must be hidden some where. Perhaps the fuel is in that huge top frame tube. I'll bet it's a work in progress.

LMAO!!!

Oldsalt

It was a work in progress, the vid now shows some controls on the bars. I see the thing has an alternator so there has to be a battery someplace.

Oldsalt

Hope the small attached pic is viewable. It's one of the best 'creative' two wheeler ever built. IMHO. Not splashy and shocking....just very artfully envisioned and executed.

Last edited:

edwin

speaking of motorcycles, heres my buddys bike. he just bought this rolling chassis and im buiding it for him.

heres some progress, i started working on it tuesday 1-11 and hope to have it done by next tuesday!! the 18 which coincedentally is my b day!!

edwin

nice edwin...what kind of motor is going in that frame.

OldSalt, thanks for sharing, that's a neat one too~!
it a S&S 124 Ci super sidewinder evolution.

heres more progress. wireing time.

took out the stuff we werent using.

made a simple plate to house the iginition control module and some relays for the starter and the electric compression releases, behind the oil tank.