Damn Pack rat neighbor !

This is my neighbors back yard and garage. This s:censure: caught fire at 1:30 in the morning and the Fire Dept. had to knock down my front fence and use my yard to put the fire out. She had so much stuff in her driveway they couldn't access through her property. Luckily nothing burned in my yard or my house didn't catch fire !

If thats what the sheds look like I can just imagine what the inside of the house looks like But if they make her clean it all up it might help the look of the place.
Glad your OK
Steve :scooter:

thats nasty. they should have let it all burn. Probrobly started to compost underneth and self combusted :laugh: About 20 years ago my father got the job of cleaning out a neighbors relatives house that was a hoarder. In a very high end neigborhood too. He was an old dude that just had papers and junk piled to the celing in every room . just liitle passageways left. he didnt flush toilet paper for some reason so the bathrooms were piled high with it. the mailman eventually had the cops find him when the mail was piled up to the slot in the door. Not a pretty site. But he did have alot of good stuff that we got to keep.