Db-30 new style parts

Almost every part , all parts are plus shipping , Frame w/kickstand $40 , forks $25 , front wheel $25, $35 w/tire , rear wheel $30 , $40 w/tire , front or rear axle , nut , spacers $10 ea. , complete throttle assembly $15 , complete brake assembly $15 , kill switch $8 , front fender and fork plate $5 , rear chain guard $5 , clutch $20 , chain $5 , sprocket $15 , seat $10 , engine $30 , old DB forks $25 . If interested let me know and I'll send close up pics and any other details , feel free to bundle and make offer ! pay pal preferred , I'm in Louisiana 70706 , Thanks !

Sprocket , throttle and brake assembly sold , clutch sold , old style DB forks sold , Thanks OldMiniBikes ! Still got lots of DB parts left !!

I still have the frame , forks , foot pegs , kill switch , front axle w/ nut and spacers , front wheel and a couple of decent tires , seat (needs recovering) and something else I'm sure , lol !!

Bump ! still got parts , frame , forks , kill switch , front wheel with or without tires , foot pegs , kickstand , front axle and spacers !per price obo !Ready to clear out this stuff , any left overs are going to the Lower Alabama Spring Fling !

:deal:$50 plus shipping , with kickstand and footpegs ! ( Frame and Forks ) it has the bearings and fork bolt too ! I'll include the front fender and plastic fork badge too !:deal:

Last edited:
Jerry , I think I can custom a box as small as possible , if you are interested I'll box it , weigh it , and pm you weight and box dimensions , I'm at 70737 , Gonzales Louisiana !