DB 30 Tires

gbabins1

Yeah, mine has held up pretty well. It's been taking a little bit of a beating lately... but it's been on for well over a year. Good luck :scooter:

turf tire goin from mud to anything else leaves it a slick till the mud is spun off. Everyone who rode my bike with the turf saver biffed at least once with the mud-slick effect. Just some fyi:thumbsup::scooter:

SNOW HOGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT SLIP... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You.:smile:

turf tire goin from mud to anything else leaves it a slick till the mud is spun off. Everyone who rode my bike with the turf saver biffed at least once with the mud-slick effect. Just some fyi:thumbsup::scooter:
Exactly! Around here it's 100% greasy clay with no actual soil to speak of. Your boots go to a size 22 with the mud packed on.

OK OK Snow Hogs it is! lol

Double Ditto on theCarlisle SNow Hogs!! Good for front or rear!! Not a better tire for the Doodle out there!!
How do the snow hogs wear? My only concern is we mainly ride on street but when we want to ride in the dirt we need the right tire, the snow hogs are the right tire for dirt but will they hold up better than stock on the street?

How do the snow hogs wear? My only concern is we mainly ride on street but when we want to ride in the dirt we need the right tire, the snow hogs are the right tire for dirt but will they hold up better than stock on the street?
I would say snow hogs would not be best if you ride mainly onroad. ANy tire will hold up better than the stock, its crappy rubber:hammer: I cant reccomend a good road tire:scooter:

I would say snow hogs would not be best if you ride mainly onroad. ANy tire will hold up better than the stock, its crappy rubber:hammer: I cant reccomend a good road tire:scooter:
I thought about the Turf Saver mentioned before...don't do too much mudding so not worried about slick effect after you get out of the mud...any thoughts?

I liked the turf savers on the road. They eeven did decent on trails and in the field, just not mud,sand . :hammer: Might be just right for you! :scooter:

I just put the Carlisle turf saver 15-6-6 on my sons blitz and it rubs on the brake caliper. :shrug:Any suggestions?
This is why I went with the 15-5-6...slightly narrower, but plenty of clearance even with a larger aftermarket hyd caliper.

Maybe you could shim the caliper with some small washers or grind a little off the back of it.

The snow hogs work great for me BTW, especially if you are looking for more traction off road: Carlisle Snow Hog Tires 5170081 - PowerSportsPlace.com

I just put the Carlisle turf saver 15-6-6 on my sons blitz and it rubs on the brake caliper. :shrug:Any suggestions?
Any solution for the 15-6-6 fit? I really like the turf savers and want to go that route..but if they are going to rub don't want to deal with it!