decrease in speed? why?

Well I have a 6.5 HF broke it in and at top speed I'm sure I was going 40-50 because I was passing up cars on major streets in Los Angeles, but anyway I hear about t his governor removal and how it increases power in the motor so I went ahead and did it and hooked up a new throttle system for it fired it up and now I'm going slower? don't understand why, I just bought a 2 stage pipe for it as well, let me include that the can did fall out while removing the crankcase but I am positive I realigned right and also one of the pushrods fell out into the block where the cams are but I put it back inside from the rocker arm side, valve lash is set .003 exhaust .002 intake just including anything to get a better idea I would really appreciate the help guys thanks

I do also have the billet rod and flywheel, and yes predator I did take out the gear the only thing I left on there is that 1 inch or so rod that it spun on

crea or whatever your name is I understand you hate me but must you really stalk me on every thread I make I mean damn! but shit they say you must be doing something right if you got em hatin'

crea or whatever your name is I understand you hate me but must you really stalk me on every thread I make I mean damn! but shit they say you must be doing something right if you got em hatin'
Creia has helped out countless people on this forum, myself included, so show some respect. Every month a busload of people like you come in and ask the same questions about modding their clone and removing a governor. You're not going to make any friends around here asking a question that has been answered 2000 times..... so use the search function. Also if you came to brag about how fast you can go on your doodlebug then you've come to the wrong place. It's a great place to learn just do yourself a favor and read all the stickies before you ask any more questions.

Mike

Last edited:
honestly respect is given when respect is due, basically you are telling me that you would think it's okay for the president to slap you in the face and all you would say is thanks for that president sir, lets be real he came onto my post numerous times making these little smart kiddie remarks, obviously I'm new, obviously I don't know the "rules" to this forum because I'm not on it as much as you guys so how about you inform me before proceeding to act like assess and by the way I wasnt bragging i was making an example of my speed

thanks,
Anthony

Well I have a 6.5 HF broke it in and at top speed I'm sure I was going 40-50 because I was passing up cars on major streets in Los Angeles, but anyway I hear about t his governor removal and how it increases power in the motor so I went ahead and did it and hooked up a new throttle system for it fired it up and now I'm going slower? don't understand why, I just bought a 2 stage pipe for it as well, let me include that the can did fall out while removing the crankcase but I am positive I realigned right and also one of the pushrods fell out into the block where the cams are but I put it back inside from the rocker arm side, valve lash is set .003 exhaust .002 intake just including anything to get a better idea I would really appreciate the help guys thanks
you hooked up a new throttle system? you need to check and make sure your throttle shaft is opening all the way.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Seriously, Criea (Michael) doesn't hate. You or anybody else! But 50 MPH on a stock ungoverned 212 Predator is pretty optimistic, no disrespect, that is unless you weigh like 98 Lbs. But still!

honestly I was hitting 40-45 stock re jetted but now I have other mods so I'm past that if you don't believe me then aw well we can race :scooter: and I'm not one of these brats I appreciate help but when shots are fired best believe I shoot back 2x

buckeye

No disrespect to you at all, but there are heavily modded enginnes on this site that aren't getting those speeds.
What gearing you have? You must have a tiny rear sprocket and 4 miles wide open. Again, no disrespect, it just doesn't make sense.:shrug: