Did some upgrades

When I put the choke retainer on, the hole in the arm is only big enough to allow it to go over the choke a little bit. It won't hold it down very well. Is this normal? The kit came from Go Power Sports.

Last edited:

SAS289

That little bit is all it needs. As long as it moves freely and can's slide up and off that should be fine.

The one I got from ARC doesn't fit perfectly in the hole. I didn't bother with it because the choke level will never come off as is. If I wanted perfection I could remove the hold down bracket and adjust (bend it) to fit. This is just a case where precision isn't necessary.

Do you have a picture?

Last edited:
I have not yet figured out how to post photos. I think I watched every online video on installation. Apparently that is how it is supposed to be. Thank you for your help and interest. This forum and YouTube are my only way to figure out what to do. This is my first mini bike. I got a late in life chance (61 years old) to put one together. Great forum!

[MENTION=57256]jayvansickle[/MENTION] Guess I missed this thread and it looks like no one has helped you with posting pics so try this:

In the box where you compose your post, there are icons above where you type. In the section with seven icons, use the square one in the center. Click the icon; an "Insert Image" popup will appear giving you a choice of "From computer" or "From URL"; select "From computer", then click "Browse". Select a photo from your computer and click "Open" (may vary; this is how it works on my PC); in the "Insert Image" popup, click "Upload File(s)"; photo will be inserted in you post. I recommend hitting "ENTER" between text and photos to make your post easier to read. Click "Go Advanced" to see what your post looks like; if you edit your post, click "Preview Post" to see changes. This is how I upload photos to posts; anything fancier than this will require instruction from someone more knowledgeable but this should get you started.