Different carb for the flatty

I am interested in a similar switch, where did you get the intake?
Here is the 76 Briggs 5 horse flatty that I JUST got done throwing a 60's McCulloch Tilly onto via Tecumseh H35 intake manifold, flipped upside down.. The Tecumseh H35 intakes work pretty good. They sit at a slightly weird angle but I've ran float bowl carbs on them and they work fine.. There is one of those out in the barn right now...
[/IMG]

Here is the 76 Briggs 5 horse flatty that I JUST got done throwing a 60's McCulloch Tilly onto via Tecumseh H35 intake manifold, flipped upside down.. The Tecumseh H35 intakes work pretty good. They sit at a slightly weird angle but I've ran float bowl carbs on them and they work fine.. There is one of those out in the barn right now...
[/IMG]

Whats the bolt size for the bolthole in the crankshaft for clutch??

They are a 5/16 fine thread bolt... The one that normally would have a 1/2 inch head on them... But this particular bolt is a 7/16 head with a fillips in it from a Tecumseh H60 blower housing. :lol:

I know this thread had been dead for a while but it was right on topic so thought I'd go ahead and ask it here. is 22 or 24mm Mikuni carb better for the 5hp briggs flathead? or does it depend on what other mods you have?

I know its not a vintage mini bike, we put a 5hp Flathead on a Schwinn OCC Chopper bicycle. The carb combo was the best upgrade I have done thus far. If anything I need a little bigger one