different teeth on clutches

i have a big sproket on the rear of my mini bike , its supposed to be 72 teeth i think.
i just recently i picked up 3 different clutches 12, 13, 14, teeth .
how will this change the ratio on my mini bike up or down ?
i know the smaller gear in the back is supposed to make more top end.
am i rite about that or wrong?
thanks
total confused:doah::crying:

You are correct. The smaller rear or bigger front will give more top speed but slower take off and less hill climbing ability.

if your on flat ground start with the 14t clutch. It will give you the most top speed and less take off. But its a very subtle change changing up or down a tooth on the clutch . a 12 72 ratio on my 5hp bike will take my 160lb butt up a straight up hill from a stand still with ease. So youll be alright

if your on flat ground start with the 14t clutch. It will give you the most top speed and less take off. But its a very subtle change changing up or down a tooth on the clutch . a 12 72 ratio on my 5hp bike will take my 160lb butt up a straight up hill from a stand still with ease. So youll be alright
thanks dude so if i run a roundy round track i should stick with the 12 and the 72 probably .
i try it and we will see plan on running at the lonestar round up next week looks like its a blast ..........:punk::punk: