dirt bike pics!

jrzmac

I used to have a Kawasaki KE100. maybe 1978 or 79? don't really know. I got it for nothing from a friend. he got a new one and gave me his old one. I just used to beat the hell out of it because I always figure I would be getting a newer one... never happened. heres a pic with me and my friends with the Kawi and Fox Thunderbolt. you can see they're my bikes... I'm the only one not pushing anything.

1983 or 84 maybe?

miss them days boy.... nothing like ripping thru the woods on a 2 stroke, doing about 50 or 60 maybe?

@mc73cromags...its my KDX, and yes i love them! this is my second one, the last one i had didnt have a head or tail light like this one though

that's only 1 mile from our house, nice wide open area for our boy to learn.actually we went there today and rode around for awhile then took a 25 mile ride down the state trails.his first "real ride" he did good. might try about 50 tomorrow.if we do i'll make sure I take the camera

My 86 KTM MX250

Traded an old chainsaw for it. When I got it she looked like ass, this pic is after rebuilding the motor, and going through and cleaning everything. Rode it for about 2 years then sold it. Nasty light switch powerband on it.

No riding pics though.

I miss that bike now. My buddy had a 1985 KTM MX500 and we would ride all over western Washington.

Last edited:
That KTM was good to me, once I rebuilt it. The powerband sucked for trail riding here, but was great in open areas. Only dirtbike I ever owned so nothing to compare to. Switched to quads...