DIRT OVAL & TT COURSE RACE: Oct 10th

I haven't had a chance to do anything to mine except for adding the kill switch,putting on the different header to allow a muffler,adding the fuel pump and put on the golf cart tires. My buddy is coming over tomorrow to put a set of golf cart tires on his and make sure all the nuts and bolts are tight. I have a set of golf cart tires for Josh to use and I have a pair of old ones that have a little dry rot but are the same tread as ours if you want to try them Randy.......

I haven't had a chance to do anything to mine except for adding the kill switch,putting on the different header to allow a muffler,adding the fuel pump and put on the golf cart tires. My buddy is coming over tomorrow to put a set of golf cart tires on his and make sure all the nuts and bolts are tight. I have a set of golf cart tires for Josh to use and I have a pair of old ones that have a little dry rot but are the same tread as ours if you want to try them Randy.......
well your way ahead of me i have Sarah's bike to finish then work on mine

REVISED RULES
Wachusett valley riders club 783 spring street (rt 12 ) Winchendon Ma. (wrvclub.com)
Practice @ noon, racing @ 3:00 note… times subject to change (racing under the lights)
Rules… Please note.. any of these rules can and will be revised as we go, this is a work in progress, we are using the honor system so let’s keep it fair and fun
Helmets…Full faced with shield, moto x style with goggles, no open faced helmets
Clothing… Long sleeve shirts, long pants, gloves, boots, optional but recommended chest protector knee and elbow guards
Mini’s/Trikes..Must have working brakes, handle bar mounted kill switch, no loose or damaged parts
Motors… pull start only, ohv/flat head
Mini’s…up to 6.5 hp
Trikes... up to 8 hp
Fuel… pump or race gas no alcohol
Mods…bolt on… exhaust ,carb / mod 2 cam .010 head gasket #26 springs billet flywheel billet stock length rod
Please keep as close to stock as possible for fairness to everyone
NO radical mini’s or trikes, any mini or trike deemed too fast or unsafe will not participate, this is for safety and insurance reasons
NO… off road dirt bikes !! no exceptions
Tires… Trikes no rear knobbies, turf saver or similar, mini’s a good rounded universal edge seem to work good , but run what you can we will work with you !!
NO Reckless riding in the pits or on the track anyone doing so will be asked to leave
$10.00 gate fee and $30.00 per class … Flat track and TT course run one or both
That is the general fee for all racers

Is there an age limit? My buddy was asking about if his 10 year old could ride in the trike race. He has been riding for a while. And is pretty quick.But I wasn't sure if we had set rules on it. If so could he still come out and at least ride in the practice laps to evaluate? Then spectate the race if you don't think he is up to it? I am sure my buddy would be fine with whatever you decide...

I had the sore throat and runny nose that gets into the chest... Lasted about a week but the first 2 days were the worst. It gets better..lots of cough syrup at night...

joshua. c.

a real bad cold must be going around because I got sick at the end of last week with a runny nose and cough and still am not fully over it but I'm getting better and it had been going around my workplace for a while before I caught it.

Randy your buddies kid ,age limit that is something Roger will have to decide on. He should definitely bring him tho,kids race those little pw 50's

All you sick people. The fresh cool air is good for you. You will forget about being sick with the sniffles when your butts in the drivers seat lol just my opinion

We are still working on the tires for mini's so bring what you have for now and an extra set my DB's have small knobbies throw another motor in that beast even a stock motor works good just so you can ride the track its all about fun and getting around the track
The track is hard packed

Last edited: