Disc Brakes, Hubs, and Axles for Flat-Track Build?

Hey guys, new to the site, but not bikes. I'm really trying to put together a bike to ride around and do a little flat-trackin with some buddies while campin, but I'm running into some issues.

I'm really wanting to run brakes front and rear on this ride. For the rear I will run a simple drum/sprocket combo (if I can ever find one for a 40/41 chain...), but I'd like to have a disc up front.

Here comes the problem, I really wanna run a set of the Azusa Astro wheels front and rear (powder coated black), but I have found no solution to fitting a rotor to that 5-bolt pattern for the front. I flat-out can't seem to find a rotor with that pattern, and I am wandering how I'd space it away from the wheel anyhow. Just some tube spacers, longer bolts, and bolt it onto the wheel?

Either hydro or cable I want my front brake lever on the right (throttle) side of the bike, and I'm building a linkage setup and foot-pedal for the rear drum.

Anybody have any wisdom here? Share the pics, links, and flaming about the search function (which I DID use)...

Nobody, seriously?

Ok, what about torque converter stuff? This will be a trail ridden bike on rare occasions as well as running around a flat track. I would really like to run a torque converter on a GX390 or big clone. I really wanna be able to take off uphill if needed, and I don't think a clutch is quite up to it.

I've seen that the 40 series driver and 44d (?) driven are recommended for the 1" crank, but they are no longer produced.

Does anybody know of a similar converter that'll handle a 390, and can be adjusted to suit mods as needed? There doesn't seem to be a lot of tuning capability in them, but I'm hoping a built motor won't destroy it aevery time I ride it.

By the way, skipping the Azusa wheels and going for a Baja Warrior sized bike. This is still gonna be a one-off custom build, and it's gonna take a while. I like them big ol tires though...