Does anyone now anything about stellar choppers

I have just picked up a stellar chopper that i want to redo. Does anyone have a picture of one of these bikes. I have a picture of mine under my pictures. I have the gas tank , pegs, front end that says stellar, and the chain guard that says stellar on it also. The frame is straight with no cracks or dents in the tank. I just want to see a complete one so i have an idea on what i want to do with the bike. Is it even rare.

Wow. Did you pick up another one? You have already been talking about one right?

I do have a beautiful picture of one. Need to scan it someday.

I'd be interested in one since I already have a Stellar built George Barris chopper. Interested in any trades?

Stellarchopper

No its the same one. How much you looking to spend on a bike. I evan found a stellar chain guard. It says stellar on it. Look under my pictures and you could see what it looks like. I have all the parts for the bike.

Stellarchopper : You have two bikes for sale right , by now you should know what you want for the sale of each one. So put a price on them that you can live with I don't think people here are that desperate.
Steve :scooter:

Stellar, give me a call at my shop tomorrow - 209 538-0778

You must know by now that there is no demand for the thing since you had no offers on the first thread, and no offers on this 2nd thread so far. The real money choppers are Bonanza, Ruttman, and sometimes ARCO. The ultimate chopper hands down is the Sensation, but on the rare occasion that they do pop up, they don't go for much, and neither do any of the others like Manco, Cat, etc.

If you really want to part with it and want to do the right thing for the bike, then put it into a collection consisting of:

A Barris chopper built by Stellar
A Manco chopper
A Sensation chopper
A Cat chopper
2 Bonanza choppers
A Bird Duck (chopper)
A Mickey Thomson bike (they had huge ape hangers)

Last edited:
I have just picked up a stellar chopper that i want to redo. Does anyone have a picture of one of these bikes. I have a picture of mine under my pictures. I have the gas tank , pegs, front end that says stellar, and the chain guard that says stellar on it also. The frame is straight with no cracks or dents in the tank. I just want to see a complete one so i have an idea on what i want to do with the bike. Is it even rare.
I am looking for the front nameplate of a Stellar that goes on the front forks. Anyone have one for sale?:hammer: