Does someone have a complete engine number for a 1970 Rupp Roadster?

My Roadster was missing the original flywheel cover so I don't have an engine number to order parts from. I'm trying to buy a new diaphram carb but I can't find a part number anywhere. If if anyone has an original 1970 Rupp Roadster with the HS40 motor, could you post the number on the side so I know which one of these would work:

Partstree.com - Genuine replacement parts for Toro, Echo, Husqvarna, Cub Cadet, Troy Bilt, Lawn Boy (Lawnboy), lawn equipment (lawn mowers, saws, blowers, trimmers, snow blowers) and Tecumseh, Kohler and Briggs and Stratton Engines.

Thanks for the quick response :thumbsup: Incase anyone else is wondering, the part number for that carb is Tecumseh 631588.

Now I found a place that sells it but I'm looking to buy a bolt on carb and I found this (237A)for $42.86, since the place is closed and I'm curious...is this carb complete? Or will I get it finding its only the body and I still need the needle seat, throttle plates ect? I know they sell "service only" carbs meaning you need to use your own parts...this this one?

delray

O'yes thats been gone for a long time now. maybe the aftermarket companys that are making the bowl style will soon make the diaphram carbs. like i said before, maybe you can find a good use diaphram carb off a snow blower that has the fuel and idle mixture screws and then just swap out your choke level and plate,so it looks and works correct like the original did:shrug:

I have an NOS Lauson carb like that, but the gas fitting is an "L" fitting and points towards the air cleaner.

Most likely it's not the same part number.

I have an NOS Lauson carb like that, but the gas fitting is an "L" fitting and points towards the air cleaner.

Most likely it's not the same part number.

Is that part number 630950A? I googled "NOS Lauson carb" found this:

Took a shot in the dark and bought it. I hope it works... I just want a nice running minibike :scooter:

Is that part number 630950A? I googled "NOS Lauson carb" found this:

Took a shot in the dark and bought it. I hope it works... I just want a nice running minibike :scooter:
Yeah, mine looks like that, but the inlet is reversed, so I can't run an air cleaner without kinking the fuel line.:confused:

I threw it in a box in the hopes of eventually finding a solution.