dont go wheelin without shocks

just put some bigger super swampers from another truck on the chevy (still not big enough) so i threw a battery in it an took it up the hill, hit a couple bumps an the radiator mounts break and the fan chops it up and the fan gets bent up, an the bat fell an cables get rapped up in the fan an it dies.

just put some bigger super swampers from another truck on the chevy (still not big enough) so i threw a battery in it an took it up the hill, hit a couple bumps an the radiator mounts break and the fan chops it up and the fan gets bent up, an the bat fell an cables get rapped up in the fan an it dies.
It just gets that much more incomprehensible as you read it. :laugh:

It's like ok, ok, uh ok, uhhhh yeah.

the oil cap wasent ther to begin with an im not sure about the support. but parts flew everywer including the custom deluxe emblum:hammer:

oh boy thats a mess. something tells me the shocks wernt the only thing in need of attention:laugh: reminds me of my old k5 blazer falls to pieces when you hit too many bumps. once i hit a jump and it wouldnt run good once in a while. eventually figured out the fuel line was getting pinched between the body and transmission. every bump i hit the body would sink lower on the frame. but the engine mounts were shot so the body held the engine in nicely :) once my brother was bombing around in my jeep and the battery went into the pulley and grinded a hole in it and shot acid all over the place. all in good fun i guess .

tempted to make an ass comment from the donkey pic but unsure if thats acceptable around here lol Used to drive an F150 like that out in fields feels great on your back the next day as well lol

tempted to make an ass comment from the donkey pic but unsure if thats acceptable around here lol Used to drive an F150 like that out in fields feels great on your back the next day as well lol
It's the internet. Say whatever the hahahaha you want. The worst that will happen is you'll get banned.

BTW, Hent is a butt pirate and he has anal fissures from letting his woman getting too aggressive with the strap-on.

See? No hahahahas given. :shrug:

:laugh:

edit: those hahahahahahahahahahahahahas are the F word. :scared:

Last edited: