Doodlebug Hiawatha 1947 HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer to post#11, the post where you said YOU restored it after finding it a rusty heap. You are not even a good liar. You are even worse in a pissing contest, but in all fairness you are up against a seasoned pro with a fire hose.:laugh:

And Oklahoma has some major league hotties, my girlfriend and ex-wives included. Oklahoma has produced several Miss America winners and beautiful female stars in all areas of entertainment. Not sure what you fruitcakes have against Oklahoma but it's awesome here.:thumbsup:

And little man, should you decide to make the trip out here to whip my ass you'll need a few things. A good lunch for nutrition, an EMT standing by although I doubt they will be able to help you, and your mommy to comfort you.

And 6'5", WOW! I had no idea they could stack shit that high!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So the 5' 5" twelve year old in the photo is not in fact you then.:shrug:

And keep throwing pitches little man, I knock em all out of the park!:laugh:
Wasn't miss oklahoma the stupid bitch that didn't know the difference between Iraq and Africa? Oh yeah, that picture, like I said, was taken a few years ago. I was 16 years old and was 6 feet. You know what? I'm done with your red neck stupid ass. Cool, you come from Oklahoma WOW.:thumbsup: I've lived in 5 different countries, trust me, hotties are everywhere...except in your bed. OH and my mommy won't need to comfort me, since I've got yours on her knees for me every night :pimp:

And Oklahoma has some major league hotties, my girlfriend and ex-wives included. Oklahoma has produced several Miss America winners and beautiful female stars in all areas of entertainment. Not sure what you fruitcakes have against Oklahoma but it's awesome here.:thumbsup:
ex-WIVES?? So many? WOW, thats a shocker, you seem like such a great guy! I feel sorry for them, I mean, how often do you get to marry an old grumpy cock-blocked guy...from OKLAHOMA?????!!!

Wasn't miss oklahoma the stupid bitch that didn't know the difference between Iraq and Africa? Oh yeah, that picture, like I said, was taken a few years ago. I was 16 years old and was 6 feet. You know what? I'm done with your red neck stupid ass. Cool, you come from Oklahoma WOW.:thumbsup: I've lived in 5 different countries, trust me, hotties are everywhere...except in your bed. OH and my mommy won't need to comfort me, since I've got yours on her knees for me every night :pimp:
I say, I say you are a testy little talliwhacker Son!:laugh:

Seriously? You really are twelve aren't you? C'mon we were all twelve once, you need a different hobby. It would seem you haven't yet found your manhood for the second time, maybe when you're thirteen.:laugh: Only this time you'll be tuggin' on the little thing and screamin' for a different reason entirely.:laugh:

I say, I say you are a testy little talliwhacker Son!:laugh:

Seriously? You really are twelve aren't you? C'mon we were all twelve once, you need a different hobby. It would seem you haven't yet found your manhood for the second time, maybe when you're thirteen.:laugh: Only this time you'll be tuggin' on the little thing and screamin' for a different reason entirely.:laugh:
Dude, I'm way more of a man than you, in ALL the right places. :laugh:

If you look under my photos I have 'detailed e'nuff' photo's of a DB brake set-up. Hopefully you can figure it out.

Being nice and courteous will get you much further then being an ass.
It's not what you say, it's how you say it:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.