Doodlebug Pit Bike Project

Hey everyone, just thought i'd finally intorduce myself in the project forum, since I have a project now. Bought A DB for 100 bux used, its a 2007. My name is Mike and I race Volvo's in the summer. I have a Volvo 850 turbo which has 390hp to the front wheels on a gt3571R and meth injection on a custom tune (done by myself). Runs low 11's, aiming for 10's this year.
Pic of Volvo in Question

hahahahaha

Anyway, I needed a pit bike for my weekends,and got a sick deal on this DB. I have a HM 80 to swap to it, just need a clutch ( if anyone has a deal on a 1" please pm me). Its got a 1" shaft which intrigues me. Anyway,I rebuilt it, in anticipation for the clutch, have the mount plate ready to got. Old pics of test fit.

Question, I'm looking for a more agressive cam,and possibly an piston that will work as a forged replacment. Please let me know of what you have.

The DB (anyone running an atmospheric dump to chain? Free lubrication hahaha)

Well, i've been working the stock 2.8 (like dudleydoodlewright), and well, its surprised me. I have gone 55km/h next to my bmw E30. I have just torn it apart and jerrry rigged some sh!t.Let the pics speak for themselves. Ported and a 19mm carb (stock size apparently, from Monster Scooter).I drilled my stockjet out, and fcked it royally. Hence the 19mm. And it works better than the stock one. Anyway pics

I worked over the stock 2.8 until I get a 1" clutch (Volvo rad hose for the intake and 19mm carb from monster scooter)

Ported exhaust

crankcase breather hook-up

bare engine

atmospheric dump on chain

2-stage header

It works as a pit bike for now. can't wait for the HM80 to get a clutch. Cheers fella's.