early 70's unknown frame, Tec engine

I have some other pics that I will post later as soon as they are uploaded.

From the paint layers, the bike was originally red, subsequently layered with metallic purple, silver, black, and white. I have since painted the frame flat black.

The most unique part of the frame seems to be where the head post meets the rest of the frame. When I bought it it had a Tec HS50 that I believe was the original motor. It actually tossed a rod the other day, though, so it is getting replaced by a fairly nice H50 of a similar vintage.

Any idea what it is?

delray

gearheadE30 here is also i believe is a early rupp frame that is very close in design. use's a single down tubing and has the same style engine mount. little different in the back for the jackshaft set up......:scooter:
i would also say it is a early rupp frame. maybe the first or second design/model? there is not alot of info out there that i have seen for early rupp bikes?
maybe someone will come out of the wood work with more info:thumbsup:

Yeah, that actually looks pretty similar dimension-wise, but obviously mine has no jackshaft. Wish mine had the disc brake though. I think that picture would have been a higher-end model at the time.