Eastern Pa mini bike hang out #2

MB165

I missed ya guys today, ended up boring out a few H35s. once i looked at mapquest just didnt want to do a three hour drive one way in my old truck...ill have a new car in a month or so, then ill be up for sure.

I missed out too. Next time ill have to pay attention ahead of time so I can schedule work appropriately. I fired up my three and did a few laps in your honor though.

Jamie1972

Thanks again Iron Honky for hosting thee event! I was better late then never...........:doah:
Nice seeing Chad, the kids and his Dad.....Howard.....and others!
Good Luck to the Gentlemen who brought all those mini's........He sure was a nice guy:thumbsup:
Hopefully I wont sell the bike I plan on riding next month at Iron Honky's :shrug:

Thanks again Iron Honky for hosting thee event! I was better late then never...........:doah:
Nice seeing Chad, the kids and his Dad.....Howard.....and others!
Good Luck to the Gentlemen who brought all those mini's........He sure was a nice guy:thumbsup:
Hopefully I wont sell the bike I plan on riding next month at Iron Honky's :shrug:
Your welcome. Always great to meet fellow Mini bikers like yourself.:thumbsup:

As long as I have enough notice to arrange my work day accordingly you can count me in. Or if its a Sunday I'm always free. Stupid Saturday work days....

Haha........at least I know there are some enthusiasts around the Easton area. My in laws live in Old Orchard off Freemansburg Avenue. The wife went to EAHS (class of 94')

Haha........at least I know there are some enthusiasts around the Easton area. My in laws live in Old Orchard off Freemansburg Avenue. The wife went to EAHS (class of 94')

Sweet. Not sure I'd brag about the easton area lol. Ever come to the area swing by the shop and B.S. about mini's and crack open a cold beer. :drinkup:

Sweet. Not sure I'd brag about the easton area lol. Ever come to the area swing by the shop and B.S. about mini's and crack open a cold beer. :drinkup:
Will do. We normally make it up there about (4-5) times a year. This year, we are doing Christmas down in my neck of the woods. That area was my honey hole for years when I was buying car & truck parts. They take up too much space but, minis I can make room for