Ebay seat seller

I have been trying to reach EBay Seller=lotsoffunstufff

Not sure if he is a member here or not. His seats has the 3 bolt pattern. I need seats with the 2 bolt (Rupp?) pattern. In Ebay mail, I even stated I will BIN and wait extra for him to do the 2 bolt pattern I need. I need 2 seats nd can't figure out why a seller would ignore a sale when the seats are custom made. I bought one of his seats already (no use) and liked it for my kids bikes.

Any input to this seller or contact info?

Thanks,
Kevin - Hillsboro, OH

45t

You can always make your own mounting holes? I do on most of mine because the seat brakets on the frame rarely line up anyway.

I pre drill a new hole, use self tapping anchors for the wood base and use new bolts to secure it. I get all my hardware from ACE.

I've added a pic of the hardware I use to make my own mounting points.

Last edited:
Contact member kbs8ball. he will make you anything you want. he makes great stuff. check out his seat thread.
Thanks for that! I sent him an email and added him to my Ebay seller list.

You can always make your own mounting holes? I do on most of mine because the seat brakets on the frame rarely line up anyway.

I pre drill a new hole, use self tapping anchors for the wood base and use new bolts to secure it. I get all my hardware from ACE.
The old seat on the Atlas I had to disassemble to get the seat off the bike. I am going to trace the bottom board and cut it out. Go to Walmart and see what they have that would look good as a covering. It should do for now till I find a quality seat. If I make the seat.. quality is not there :)

Thanks,
Kevin - Hillsboro

The seller finally responded and is going to make the 2 hole pattern seats. I know some do not care for them, but for kids bikes that you don't want an origional seat on, these seats are great for that.

Kevin - Hillsboro, OH