Eden, NC Minibike & Bicycle Swapmeet New Information

The NCVBA will be having a Vintage Bicycle & Minibike Swap Meet on Saturday Oct. 25th, 2014 from 9:00am until 3:00pm. at 223 The Boulevard, Eden, NC. Please make plans to come out with your vintage Bicycles and Minibikes to buy, sell, trade, or just show your prize Bikes. This is an indoor/outdoor swap meet so it's rain or shine. Everything is free of charge! No set up or entrance fees! Any questions please call Richie at 336-552-9844

Attachments

JKautoFab

i am going to try to make this, hopefully have a couple completed projects (to show) and a couple runners (for sale) or at least rollers. have a couple old racing karts too

if anyone in the area wants to convoy i like to travel in packs. ive got a CB too haha

oh i will also have some engines for sale, some rebuilt, some built to hell! they were done by my engine builder Bounty Hunter Racing

briggs flatheads stock and built, clones, predators etc.

i am still hoping to make this guys, i would like to hear who else is going to try to be there. anyone?
I've got an email list with over 100 addresses that I send the swap meet info to. We advertise heavily on CL also. There's a lot of Minibike guys/girls that aren't members here. I've already had several calls with questions about the show. I hope to see you there JK. I'm sure you'll have a good time.... Richie

superstar minibike

The NCVBA will be having a Vintage Bicycle & Minibike Swap Meet on Saturday Oct. 25th, 2014 from 9:00am until 3:00pm. at 223 The Boulevard, Eden, NC. Please make plans to come out with your vintage Bicycles and Minibikes to buy, sell, trade, or just show your prize Bikes. This is an indoor/outdoor swap meet so it's rain or shine. Everything is free of charge! No set up or entrance fees! Any questions please call Richie at 336-552-9844
i am going to be their nice show been their before i have a 1970 superstar minibike i will bring never been restored still has like new tires on it.great shape sp 001.jpg sp 003.jpg sp 004.jpg

Rich, just responded to an old message of yours re: the NC Meet. Is this a scheduled annual event? I can certainly make them if it is.

@richtrix

Hey J.L., the @ sign I put in front of Rich's username, will send him an Alert, so when he's logged in again, he'll know you have a question for him.

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes by the way !

Enjoy the site.