Efenel mini bikes

Just thought I'd share, been working on a couple efenels I picked up earlier this summer. I know they are not sought after bikes but I've had a lot of fun learning while getting them back on the road. These are the 1st bikes I've put together by myself pretty much. Just rattle can restorations. Learned how to weld and cut up some metal on these bikes, has been a lot of fun so far.

That's how I picked them up.

This was the pink one.

And the blue one. Still putting this one together. I was told the motor was sitting for 25+ years, started it up today and it runs great [emoji106] I will update pics when I'm done with the bikes. Thanks for reading

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

delray

black one would be a good one to take to iron invasion for showing and cruising...:thumbsup:
seen that gold round take before..............symco?

Last edited:
hows the suspension on them?
I haven't been able to ride the black one yet, but I think the blue one rides nice. Only thing comparable I have is an arco, blue one rides much nicer then the arco does. Efenels happen to be very easy to get in my area, I have another I will get running by the end of the season too and that one I feel will be a really nice ride

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the finished bike. I have a Cat that I totally took apart what was left of it and working on it over the winter piece by piece with my son. Hope it turns out as nice as yours.