engine machine work

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Sure I do it all the time.
The seats I use are much bigger then anyone else has.

Questions:
1 what carb size your plaining on running?
2 Do do you have the valves? And size?
3 do you have the seats? And size?
4 are you going to port the head afterwards?
5 what other machine work do you think you need? (cut spring pockets, mill head, 3 angle valve job, valve guides installed)

I personally run 32mm intake with a 26mm exhaust valves. Much larger than anyone else runs. But then again no one else runs like me.

This is a E-spec 18cc head I done for a customer. The 14cc head is just the same, but with a smaller chamber.

Last edited:
been usinr 22 mik probably up to a 26
do not have valve or seats would like recommendation also depends on cam i use have to tear down and check valve to piston clearance deck is shaved alot also was wondering about couple thou oversized valves and just reaming guides slightly over size
yes
probably cut spring pockets,deck head

Sure I do it all the time.
The seats I use are much bigger then anyone else has.

Questions:
1 what carb size your plaining on running?
2 Do do you have the valves? And size?
3 do you have the seats? And size?
4 are you going to port the head afterwards?
5 what other machine work do you think you need? (cut spring pockets, mill head, 3 angle valve job, valve guides installed)

I personally run 32mm intake with a 26mm exhaust valves. Much larger than anyone else runs. But then again no one else runs like me.

This is a E-spec 18cc head I done for a customer. The 14cc head is just the same, but with a smaller chamber.

Yeah he runs 32mm and 26mm, and he has big seats, but dont ask him who made the valves and where he got the seats i might have to tell you lol i make MDB what ever he wants, so whatever you need ask him, i sell only through MDB.

rudedog

I don't know much anything about small engines, but that sure looks like a quality piece. You guys rock!!!

Have you done anything to a subaru engine??