Engines for sale

Not totally inflexible on prices, so feel free to toss me an offer. As I have no idea of what specs are associated with the racing engines, it would likely be a good move to open them up and take a look at what's in there.

Tecumseh Motorsports, H60, featuring Tillotsen carburetor and header and clutch. Some kind of a mount is affixed, though I have no idea what it was most recently on. Recoil starter removed as it was set up for an electric starter. Good compression, block looks good visually all around. $250.

TM Racing Briggs Raptor, no clutch or carb, but does come with a header. Good compression, no recoil starter affixed. Looks good, overall but I've no idea of what's inside as far as specs. $175.

Smitty's 5-horse racing Briggs, complete, good compression and very clean. Ran alcohol, I'm told, and was reportedly overhauled. $250.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ryan I think that Tecumseh is a Motorsports H50. It was a controlled kart engine with billet rod, special camshaft, different crank, stainless valves etc. There were only two motorsports motors as far as I know the H50 and the Star 10HP.

Thanks, Ole, didn't know that! PM returned on the engine, cdownie3. Robert, I've deleted some messages, so feel free to try again. Good to know about the 'supporting member' detail. Had no idea.

Last edited:
Tecumseh Motorsports engine has sold.

Regarding the "TM Racing" marked Raptor, I do have intakes and carburetors on hand should someone want it with an intake system...