Fanichino / Broncco TX11 minibike

Hi I don't want to make it like I came here just to sell something. I did because I I have a Fanichino / Broncco TX11 mini bike all original from when I was a kid I am now 50. I have kept it in my man cave never outside. It needs some work like centrifical spelling clutch, Break lines just little stuff. I was interested to know if they are rare and other inf I attached pic

Last pic I did not know how to attach more than one pic to the first post on this site. I have kept it as it was from the last time I rode it. When I was like 10 40 years ago. I started it so it runs just needs TLC

I guess I am looking to get rid of it I will not be able to do anything with it. I am now 100 % disabled and sold my home am moving to a small apartment and don't know what to do with it. I would like to see it go to someone to make it new again and have it live on.

And to answer your question...they are not rare.
They are rare. Try finding one of these in nice condition, such as this one. Yes there are several "beaters" on EBAY right now...but I follow the Broncco market closely and although not impossible to find, they are rare. It's not a Taco, Rupp, Benelli etc...those are NOT rare at all.

They are rare. Try finding one of these in nice condition, such as this one. Yes there are several "beaters" on EBAY right now...but I follow the Broncco market closely and although not impossible to find, they are rare. It's not a Taco, Rupp, Benelli etc...those are NOT rare at all.
NOT rare here....NOT wanted either here. And anything that mass produced...will never be RARE.

You guys done pissing on each others feet :laugh:. Rare or not it's already picked up for me by our friend Karen. Hehe thanks again Karen. :thumbsup:. I dont care what it is. If its from the 70's and in original condition its rare to me. :1orglaugh:

You guys done pissing on each others feet :laugh:. Rare or not it's already picked up for me by our friend Karen. Hehe thanks again Karen. :thumbsup:. I dont care what it is. If its from the 70's and in original condition its rare to me. :1orglaugh:
Not pissing...just tired of people trying to hype mass produced bikes. If it was a first year Lil Indian (10 made) or something of that nature...then rare is a word used to describe it. Other than that....It is just a nice complete mini. Rupps were so "rare"...but I have two Dart cycles....and had a third...whoopie! Collectible is a better term I could agree with.