fast scooter

capguncowboy

The amount of torque that bike is putting out is unbelievable. He's sitting so far up on the frame that his knees are under the handlebars, and he is leaning forward over the bars. He still can't keep the front end down.

MikeBear

If he ever takes a dump wearing what he's (not) wearing now, he'll regret it, IF he survives. Nothing like having 80% of your skin torn off at one time...

Yeah, these people even ride in Jeepneys without seat belts!!!! It's tricky passing up that ten peso coin from the back, while trying to hang on. What's really fun though, is to tip the driver ten dollars US to (1) haul ass, and (2) not stop for anyone else.

Maybe if they all survive long enough, they too can populate their nation with a plethora of lawyers, law suits, and worry worts whose purpose in life is to make sure everyone else is protected from themselves.

Me, I just want the recipie for that engine.

Once in Manila, my McCheese burger wasn't ready yet, so I got my fries and a number and sat down. Five minutes later, the security guard, armed with a shot gun, delivered my delicacy piping hot with a smile. I loved the place!

I only was in Manila one time on the Kitty Hawk, I went into a English style pub and when the bartender saw my Zipo lighter I got all my beer for free ( I was a kid of 18 and not into drinking much ) Went across the street to the American Embassy and had lunch on the to floor and met a girl there that went to the same High School as I did a few years earlier than me. But I liked Subic Bay a bit better and The U & I club.
Steve