Fast & Stupid?

Fast & Stupid? EDIT...But really about Nelson Mandel

Word just in.

Walker car doing 100+ MPH on a city street where there are normally pedestrians, bikes, cats, dogs, and other cars.

In a 45 MPH zone.

Lots of debate about how powerful the car was, and everyone is talking about losing control!
DUH, easy to do at a 100!
Usually the dumba$$ kills an innocent person, at least not this time!

Really not very responsible or smart.

Last edited:
porsches are chizled from a solid block of granite. I should know i have two . cant believe youd compare one to a pinto :eek:ut: :laugh:

toomanytoys

I made this point on another forum and was told I was the wrong end of a horse over it.

They said that Paul Walker deserves a memorial highway or something for all his charity work

That kind of driving should be done on a closed course under controlled conditions, the driver might have been a race car driver but he was being foolish that day and it cost them their lives. Should have never happened, that might have been a street legal car but it was no street car and never been driven so carelessly IMO. I do have sympathy for the guys and their families though, tragic losses.

Other than the fact Nelson mandela used to spew anti-white hate speech & spoke of a white genocide back in the day?

No thanks, & good riddance. It'll be a good day when Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton are gone too, considering that they're the biggest racists of the 21st century.

Other than the fact Nelson mandela used to spew anti-white hate speech & spoke of a white genocide back in the day?

No thanks, & good riddance. It'll be a good day when Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton are gone too, considering that they're the biggest racists of the 21st century.
Look what they went through during apartheid, I don't think I can blame the man.

In the words of Frank Zappa: "I ain't black, but there are a lot of times I wish I could say I ain't white."

But hey, this isn't a political discussion, it's about two dudes doing stupid things and paying the ultimate price.

EDIT- I do want to add for what it's worth, Jackson and Sharpton are camera chasers. They put their noses in every event they shouldn't.

Last edited:
Look what they went through during apartheid, I don't think I can blame the man.
Steve Biko comes to mind, as one of the more notable examples during that time.

During Apartheid, the music and the news were heavily censored, and those who spoke out against their government were imprisoned, tortured, and killed while in custody. Just like the USSR was doing at the time.

I guess we should forget all that stuff, and concentrate on the colors of the participants.

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" Santayana

I think anyone who saw the car wreck photos realized they might have been exceeding the speed limit a bit.

Edited title, why don't you guys start your own Nelson Mandel political debate thread?
Ok: Gee, those guys were wrong to be doing a hunert in a 45, but they:

(a) deserved to die, because they endangered the lives of others.

(b) should be remembered fondly because of all the good things they did.

(c) wont be gracing us with any more stupid movies about organized criminals being taken out by crooked cops and ex-criminals with suspiciously reworked cars.

:laugh: