Fastest Car!

Wow that's fast and you have come a long way in 4 days from your first post .
I guess you really did get used to the speed of your baja . LOL

This is the "General MiniBike Talk" section.

Your friend must be one of the very few who where in good financial positions with Bugatti and Volkswagen at the time they produced only 30 of the SuperSports, in which 5 were capable of the 267.856 mph speeds recorded in 06/2010. Base price for the SuperSport...$2,700,000 US.

He must be a nice guy to have let you drive it around at high speeds.

This is the "General MiniBike Talk" section.

Your friend must be one of the very few who where in good financial positions with Bugatti and Volkswagen at the time they produced only 30 of the SuperSports, in which 5 were capable of the 267.856 mph speeds recorded in 06/2010. Base price for the SuperSport...$2,700,000 US.

He must be a nice guy to have let you drive it around at high speeds.
:lol::shifty::001_rolleyes:

I drove my friends 69 Shelby with a 428 super cobra jet in a parade in our small town. I doubt I ever was over 100 mph in it, but I do remember getting rid of some of rubber on his tires from time to time.:smile:

Neck

Growing up is optional
The Quickest car I've driven was my 70 Cuda 440 6 pac 4 speed 4.11 Dana 60 (that's a mouth full!) The fastest car I've driven was probably our 88 BMW M5, but I'm not into top speed runs on public streets and highways, so I cant tell you how fast it would go. But it would go 120 in third!

List the fastest car you have driven and list the fastest you went.

The fastest car I drove was my friends Bugatti Veyron Super Sports Version, and the fastest I went was 175mph on a closed track.

SupaFly was abducted by Aliens and after they probed SupaFly, SupaFly probed them, then we smoked a blunt and after that they let SupaFly drive the spaceship around the Milkyway Galaxy, and it was fast!

The fastest car I drove was my friends Bugatti Veyron Super Sports Version, and the fastest I went was 175mph on a closed track.
Btw SupaFly would like to know what is the name and configuration of the track?

I have not read a post like this in ages, but since you ask I would have said this

But this was actually faster

But the real truth is this is my fastest ride...

These are the kinds of posts that really piss me off. I come to the "general minibike talk" section and have to sort through sh#t like: What's your favorite jelly bean flavor...Do you think JLO is doing it with Tom Cruise...and on and on. It says right at the top of the page that this section if for all topics regarding MINIBIKES. What the hell does the fastest you've driven have to do with minibikes? Maybe we need to require posters to have an IQ higher than the speed limit and be able to read on a first grade level. Oh, and by the way Noah 1999; 175mph on a closed track? No way in hell!!!! Ogy

chadillac

These are the kinds of posts that really piss me off. I come to the "general minibike talk" section and have to sort through sh#t like: What's your favorite jelly bean flavor...Do you think JLO is doing it with Tom Cruise...and on and on. It says right at the top of the page that this section if for all topics regarding MINIBIKES. What the hell does the fastest you've driven have to do with minibikes? Maybe we need to require posters to have an IQ higher than the speed limit and be able to read on a first grade level. Oh, and by the way Noah 1999; 175mph on a closed track? No way in hell!!!! Ogy
:eek:hmy::smile: