Final rules for Mini BBO

Your definition is right but around here on this site a minibike has a lawn mower type engine with a PULL START and NO GEARS.
Well the Keystone mini bikes with the 2-stroke TAS motors where a 2 speed manual, and wheren't the hodaka powered Bonanzas have gears? Not trying to be a smart ass but just saying.

Mini motorcycle???:shrug: I think as long as everyone is voting then the majority rules.If the majority don't think it qualifies to win,they should not give it their vote.
My question is what are we voting on? coolest factor? cleanest? most work done? quality? most bling bling? most vintage? most original? most horsepower? prettiest paint job?:shrug:

I'll be voting for the most rust.:laugh:

Actually I'd expect all those participating to vote for their own.:shrug:

I'm going to try and get something slapped together but I wont be any type of threat to the talent around here but I'll still win by having another minbike.

I'll be voting for the most rust.:laugh:

Actually I'd expect all those participating to vote for their own.:shrug:

I'm going to try and get something slapped together but I wont be any type of threat to the talent around here but I'll still win by having another minbike.
can the voting format be designed so you can't vote for your own?

I might think twice when I vote.. in the end when I only have one vote, everyone will know that I voted for myself. lol

Last edited:

Mac

....Up front my vote's going to a Minibike with 6" or smaller rims,
so don't whine when I don't pick your MiniCycle with the tall wheels.
(I hate minicycles)

Is there any categories for voting? Like best vintage restore or best custom or just best overall bike?....that way we kind of know what to aim for for to get the votes

I agree let the voting decide that will be more fun and less cattle coralling into specific categories.

So I already know that I wont be getting a couple of votes with the big 10" rims I have and I say............:001_tt2:

A minibike can be so many different things put together that I'd hate NOT see some of what people can come up with.

I agree let the voting decide that will be more fun and less cattle coralling into specific categories.

So I already know that I wont be getting a couple of votes with the big 10" rims I have and I say............:001_tt2:

A minibike can be so many different things put together that I'd hate NOT see some of what people can come up with.
ok, i would vote for a big wheeled mini only if someone built a dragster out of a pak jak... that would be sweet

Why build a mini bike specifically to win? :shrug: The point of building mini bikes is to have fun doing it. You should build a bike to look how you want it not how you think other guys would want it. I am building my bike the best I can the way I want it, and if I get votes and win great, if not oh well I will still be proud of it (not that the bike I am gonna build could possibly win). That's my opinion any ways. :thumbsup: