Finally cleaned the garage today!

Had to take some of the toys out so I thought I would share a pic. Garage is done and they are back in. I was going to take the Mustang out for a ride but the brakes are frozen. A project for another day. I guess that is her way of telling me that I don't take her out enough. :shrug:

Attachments

SAS289

Let me guess....rear drums frozen? Or do you have front and rear drums?

I knew my 66 would be sitting for a while so I left the rear drums unadjusted so this wouldn't happen.

[MENTION=52380]smudvapor[/MENTION] Is the 69 a Grande or a standard coupe? I had a 69 Coupe in about 82 that was a factory 302, 4 speed with deluxe interior, PS, PB and AC. Sweet car. Royal Maroon with Black guts.

Yours looks to be Indian Fire Red. Great color. If you didn't add the hood scoop I would imagine it has a Windsor in it. Great little cars.

I will have to dig up a pic of mine and post it if one still exist...

I have a 69 Mach I stuck back in the corner of the garage for a future project... Good solid car. Originally a California car.

Doug

Last edited:
[MENTION=52380]smudvapor[/MENTION] Is the 69 a Grande or a standard coupe? I had a 69 Coupe in about 82 that was a factory 302, 4 speed with deluxe interior, PS, PB and AC. Sweet car. Royal Maroon with Black guts.

Yours looks to be Indian Fire Red. Great color. If you didn't add the hood scoop I would imagine it has a Windsor in it. Great little cars.

I will have to dig up a pic of mine and post it if one still exist...

I have a 69 Mach I stuck back in the corner of the garage for a future project... Good solid car. Originally a California car.

Doug
Yes, mine is a Grande', It was the first car I ever bought. I have had it since I was 15 years old. I joke with my wife all the time that it has 6 years seniority on her. I really like the look of the GT so I added the scoop, wheels, front spoiler and stripe. It has the original 302. It is Indian Fire Red. I painted it black years ago but I hated it so I repainted it back to its original color.

Last edited: