First total rebuild Tec HH60

I am just getting into small engines, I have tinkered around with them before but nothing big. I have aquirred a Tec HH60 that has been sitting for about the last 10-15 years. I have taken it apart and it looks surprisingly good inside, but I want to do some work to it while it's down. My question is, while this engine was sitting, the carb was lost by the guy I got it from, (he did have it sealed up pretty good) would some type of mikuni work on this engine, if so what size 26mm, 30mm, I dont have any idea what to use, or would I be better off just to find a Tec carb for this engine. Also, if the tec carb is the best route, would i need the exact one for this engine or would one from any tec 6 horse work ?? I think I am going to put it on a gocart for the kids when I am done. Thank you in advance.

I looked at the link you sent, thats a great site !!! they have everything I'll need, even a new carb. Thank you !! But does anyone know which mm mikuni I could adapt to this hh60, or is that not a good route to take ???

Thanks JM, that is very helpful !!! Like I said, I am new to the small engine scene and smetimes it's hard to understand a book, or an illustration. It's great to have a site like this with so many knowledgable people willing to help with our questions.

Thanks again.
Dennis.

Thanks again cncsparky, That site is all kinds of cool, they have just about anything that a guy could want for performance, and some pretty good prices too !!! Thanks for sharing that link.