First trike

Definitely different from a T555. Wards main tube goes all the way to the back. Yours loops up. And your motor mount on the sides are different. Looks like someone cut off the wider seat back loop and put on a narrower one too.

Thank you. That’s what I was thinking. Makes sense what you are saying about the seat back loop. There are definitely spots on the outer corners, where something else was welded there but cut off. Sure wish I had the full suspension rig, but this will be lots of fun.
Thanks again.
Martin.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Thanks for the link to Roadmaster75’s post. Funny, mine appears to have been blue originally as well. Ugh, why does everything get painted black? Appears mine was done with brush and roller. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes

Took your advice on that for other projects. Works great! Used it on rattle can jobs as well. I used the one that doesn’t require any heat. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

It does work good on rattle can also.:laugh: I ran out of easy off one time during a project and borrowed some dollar store oven cleaner from the neighbor and it did nothing.:laugh: