Fixing flats

My rear tire on my Db has had a very small leak these past few weeks, I've narrowed it down to a tiny little pin hole, doesn't look like anything is in it though.

I tried some fix-a-flat in it, and when I am not riding it is sealed ok. But once I start riding it starts to seep out again.

Has anyone ever tried that green Slime stuff? Do you think that would seal it up good?

I was also having a problem with the bead coming off the rear tire, so I put some bead sealer on it and that seemed to have helped with that.

Fix it right.

Remove the tyre and patch it .

Bead sealer is a good idea on these but it sounds like your trouble is running too low presure

I have used the green slime with mixed results. Sometimes it works great, other times it seems to do nothing. If you know where the hole is I would patch it and be done.

I've patched/plugged many a tire (used to be an automotive technician), so I know how to do it "right", but the hole is SO small I don't know if I want to ream it out and make it bigger. I mean, I guess I can, just thinking of other options first. Patching is always a PITA. Best thing I've ever seen is a patch with a plug in it. I just want to see what options I have other than removing the tire, if I am gonna do that I'll just replace it.

I might try a thin plug, I didn't know those existed.

I feel like the stock tires really suck, they just seem really soft to me, and they wear down quickly on the streets.

I'll probably eventually get some newer ones that have better life to them. Also, I'd like to get taller tires so that I have a little more ride height. Sometimes when taking sharp corners I scrape my foot pegs.