FLOATER Del TERRA - Vintage Class - F150tilt

I think your welds look great:thumbsup: Even the professionals get an occasional burn through when working with old materials. We just keep the hood down and fill up the holes before anyone can see them :laugh:

Nice project!

Mean Dean

I have had quite a few of the Terra Floaters. They are cool. I have the two stroke left and the two seater Tandem. Cool Bikes. I found out the whole story on the Terra's and it's owner.

I have had quite a few of the Terra Floaters. They are cool. I have the two stroke left and the two seater Tandem. Cool Bikes. I found out the whole story on the Terra's and it's owner.
I am interested in any info you would care to share...thanks

The most info I found was from a 2010 thread posted by Leathernun: "I talked with a member on here who grew up in Crawfordsville Indiana where Terra Products was based out of. And he told me about the owner Jack Canine a Shriner who built Dune buggies and mini bikes for the Shriners and some for the general public. Then he turned to Agricultural products and later changed the company to Banjo Corp. He now lives in Florida , and he also owns a Banjo museum in Ok. I have called him and left a message for him, but he is a very busy man. He still owns the company and the museum and is in a traviling Banjo band:eek: He is in his 70's now.

From a SimpleTom post: "This brochure is for Pony bikes but they are Terra bikes. Click on the pictures for larger images. It lists engine sizes per model."

Almost a roller.

Mounting the tires was interesting and went something like this...don't scratch the powder, don't cut the tube, don't pitch you finger...ouch :cursing:

What Color fork badge?

Looking for opinions on the color of the fork badge that I got from the guy who knows a guy who did an excellent job! Thanks Eric:thumbsup:

Red
Black
Brushed silver (looks white in photo)
Blue

CarPlayLB

I know a guy, who knows a guy, that likes the black one too!

For a Ford guy, you build a pretty killer bike! I am diggin the big tire bikes now after seeing your build...I don't think I will tell the wife yet!

Awesome build man!