FNG from Detroit - Two weeks ago I didn't know anyone that had a minibike...

Now we all have 'em! Wives and girlfriends are all scratching their heads but minibike madness has taken over. I'm a Detroit Poor Boy and along with our pals in the Road Devils we found and rehabbed a bunch of minibikes so we could race at the SINS of STEEL show last Saturday. What a blast! So, now of course I want to know what I have and how I can make it go faster :) Looking forward to reading through the forums and learning from the pros. Thanks!

~Stretch

Welcome! As a fellow Detroit brother, this is a great, if not the BEST minibike info site out there! You will enjoy the help with both finding parts and info for repairing or whats right or wrong with your mini's. :scooter:

Man i whish i new about that event! If any other races come up please post it in the events section would really be appreciated thank you.

Now we all have 'em! Wives and girlfriends are all scratching their heads but minibike madness has taken over. I'm a Detroit Poor Boy and along with our pals in the Road Devils we found and rehabbed a bunch of minibikes so we could race at the SINS of STEEL show last Saturday. What a blast! So, now of course I want to know what I have and how I can make it go faster :) Looking forward to reading through the forums and learning from the pros. Thanks!

~Stretch
Welcome to the sight stickylifter! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Where was this SINS OF STEEL at that You mentioned? Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup: :smile:

You must be on the HAMB as well arent you??? Iam also under "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni...no mini bike races here but would love it. Watch out cause these mini bikes cause a whole new addiction...hahhaah