Fords Are Way Better Than Chevys

delray

i am a chevy guy, but what the hell happen with the new gmc and chevy body design:doah:
my 1980 gmc and a new gmc.....:doah:

:repuke:

i am a chevy guy, but what the hell happen with the new gmc and chevy body design:doah:
my 1980 gmc and a new gmc.....:doah:

:repuke:
I got to agree, I bought a 2000 Silverado because I like the new body style and GM screwed up the looks of it after only 2.5 years into production. The last 2 body styles are not for me. So i just will keep my 2000 Silverado for a long time Its only got 70K on it.
I always liked the 73-87 body style Chevy trucks. GM ran it for a long time pretty much unchanged. I like the Silverado 4x4 trucks with the step side bed on them.

If I ever meet you ogy I will put my v6 ranger against your tundra and easily win.:devil2:
Bryan, My sides still hurt from laughing. A "Ranger"??? Around here the girls use Rangers to haul groceries home from the stores. However, if we were ever to race you can take comfort in the fact that, after it blew up, I could haul your Ranger home in the bed of my Tundra. Ogy

Bryan, My sides still hurt from laughing. A "Ranger"??? Around here the girls use Rangers to haul groceries home from the stores. However, if we were ever to race you can take comfort in the fact that, after it blew up, I could haul your Ranger home in the bed of my Tundra. Ogy
ouch... A little overconfident are we?
:laugh:

Ogy, you'd have to tow him off his rock pile at the mall first....:doah::laugh:

Bryan, just messing.

I'm a Ford truck lover, but I recently switched to a Nissan Xterra for a commuter (couldn't beat the deal) and I have to say I love it.

I miss my Powerstroke dearly though...:crying:

I hear fords new truck will come with a new tailgate warmer as an extra . You never know when you'll be pushing in the snow. Lol:laugh::thumbsup:

That Ford truck had a Chevy motor for sure. :thumbsup:

Ogy, you'd have to tow him off his rock pile at the mall first....:doah::laugh:

Bryan, just messing.

I'm a Ford truck lover, but I recently switched to a Nissan Xterra for a commuter (couldn't beat the deal) and I have to say I love it.

I miss my Powerstroke dearly though...:crying:
No mall crawling for me! That frowned upon and is what C9H13NO3 does with his heep.
I hear fords new truck will come with a new tailgate warmer as an extra . You never know when you'll be pushing in the snow. Lol:laugh::thumbsup:

That Ford truck had a Chevy motor for sure. :thumbsup:
You wann know why dodge gives their customers a puppy with ever new truck???
So they won't ever have to walk home alone.
Oh and the truck It has a Big Block 460
Beal, It ain't bragging if you can do it! Ogy
Even though its not a tundra its still a ranger pulling a yota.:001_tt2:
Ford Ranger vs. Toyota Hilux - YouTube