foul mouthed /rude parts sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I was trying to buy a set of rupp wheels. I asked one seller on this site what he wanted for his. He asked what they were worth to me. I made him an offer which he refused . I then suggested he give me a price. He did. It was more than i wanted to pay so i told him i was buying from another member. He replied with an insult and suggested i was wasting his time. End of story.....THe good sellers here are selling parts....the rude insulting sellers arent.Some of theese boys need to grow up and smell the adult life. thanks for letting me vent. jonnybiker

Oops, I guess we all know who that seller was. Grow up boy this is suposed to be a FUN sport.Why dont you take your little boy attitude somewhere else? Im cool.....I got the wheels i needed. Jonnybiker

Good thing there wasnt that much time wasted....

Oh, speaking of which...

Hey Jesse, you gonna send them pics of the stuff you wanted to trade or you just gonna forget we ever had the conversation ?

kbs8ball

Me personally......I dont deal with teenagers !!!!!!!!!!! period :thefinger: better watch it jesse or youll be gone from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.