Fox Go Boy

Check this thing out, its IDDY BIDDY. I scored this last weekend and have already traded it off to a close friend, and haven't even picked it up yet!:shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
To whom it may concern :laugh::laugh::laugh:

EVERYONE knows that when you click on the "X" the picture will open up :doah: A very nice kart :drool: there "DZL" :thumbsup:

BC DAVE :thumbsup:

Check this thing out, its IDDY BIDDY. I scored this last weekend and have already traded it off to a close friend, and haven't even picked it up yet!
Don...congrats, that is a great find!!!!

I'm glad it's a close friend because that right hand drive Clinton Panther is as rare as hen's teeth...:detective:

If it's an A400 it's the correct and near impossible to find motor for the Go-Kart Cycle Enduro:

Last edited:
Check this thing out, its IDDY BIDDY.....
Now this is an "IDDY BIDDY" Fox Go-Boy

This is a FOX "Mini-Go-Boy" I owned about 20 years ago...

It had a set of 4" magnesium LeMans wheels, cast aluminum pedals, "Satellite seat", engine turned floor pan with a gold Fox Go-Boy crest on it. The steering wheel was so small you could grab it around the circumference with one hand.

Those are 12" floor tiles....the whole kart was only 3 ft long, you could tuck it under your arm and carry it like a toy...

Somebody added the old CAL Custom air scoop, it was on it when I got it. They drilled holes in the top of the B&S air cleaner so it was actually functional.

Sold it a long time ago and always wondered what became of it.......