fox scrambler project

buckeye

Nooo not that on a Scrambler. Like if that is one of the Douchebug engines have you read anything on here? If you lived closer, I'd hook ya up with something a bit more reliable.
But, to each his own.

Nooo not that on a Scrambler. Like if that is one of the Douchebug engines have you read anything on here? If you lived closer, I'd hook ya up with something a bit more reliable.
But, to each his own.
agreed, bikes like these need a nice flatty. can't go wrong with a 206cc briggs.

I enlarged the pic above and it is definetly a DB30 2.8hp engine. :doah: But I guess for a kid one of those motors is ok. My 8 yr old cousin rode my doodlebug all the time when it was stock and it had plenty of power for him (he only weighs 70-80lbs though). Nice bike fistfullabar :thumbsup: looks nice.

buckeye

Yeah, I guess until you get done building another entine that will do.
As long as the kiddo is having fun and ridin around the yard on the bike his hero Dad built, then all is good..

fistfullabar

thanks clayon and buckeye we having fun 2 more bikes to go hey buckeye what kind of engines you got might take a ride up and buy if there runnin good

fistfullabar

thanks buckeye bout to try and move to a place with a bigger yard:laugh:hopefully you could visit with yo minis and get sq chopper and kenny p to show up and start our own "fun type day" southeastern style p.s. if you do come visit my brother works at the ritz carlton here in west palm beach and could hook you and the mrs. with a big discount (i sure your wife would like it there:thumbsup:):scooter: