FS H35 Tecumseh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! Does EVERYONE here keep a handy Pay Pal address for every member who might be selling something so you can beat others to the punch?

Might not be in violation of the rules, but it's certainly a violation of ethics, and indicative of a man whose word is no good. Lots of those types around.

Cash is King. I'd not trade my integrity for a fooking mini bike engine.

I don't but it sure is a violation of ethics.

Had the same thing happen to me with a member here. Was the first one to pm him on the parts. Than someone else came along and offered him more money. Didn't even send me a pm telling me this was going on :shrug:
I just don't understand. MAYBE WE SHOULD ADD NEW Rules!!!:clap:

Ha! Does EVERYONE here keep a handy Pay Pal address for every member who might be selling something so you can beat others to the punch?

Might not be in violation of the rules, but it's certainly a violation of ethics, and indicative of a man whose word is no good. Lots of those types around.

Cash is King. I'd not trade my integrity for a fooking mini bike engine.

Ive never seen so many adults piss and moan over something so stupid.

:doah:
Yet.....here YOU are. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I don't think too many of us think this was a stupid act, just a greedy one. Since it's the internet, and we can be whomever we want to be, (I'm actually a sleek, sexy, blong 23 year old from the Ukrane) it's good to see the mask removed.

In some other threads, if you garner enough sympathy and say Amen enough, you can get money.

Since we are all obviously trolling for increased post counts....

Hows the weather in NC? I once called Winston-Salem home.

Last edited:
I don't but it sure is a violation of ethics.

Had the same thing happen to me with a member here. Was the first one to pm him on the parts. Than someone else came along and offered him more money. Didn't even send me a pm telling me this was going on :shrug:

I just don't understand. MAYBE WE SHOULD ADD NEW Rules!!!:clap:

That's when I'd go public and call the person out on here. Maybe others wouldn't get the shaft if so. Sorry to hear that Ray.

Wow, pretty low. Sorry about the deal going south on you Derek.

On a positive note, threads like this do let the rest of know who to deal with and who not to.

"I didn't come here to make friends"- Don't worry you aren't. You have that under control.

Why did you string him along if you had cash in hand 4 minutes after posting?
Why didn't you (or the buyer) post up that it was sold.

Your tall tails are very hard to swallow.

If you were a member on one of my forums, you would be done.

Wow, pretty low. Sorry about the deal going south on you Derek.

On a positive note, threads like this do let the rest of know who to deal with and who not to.

"I didn't come here to make friends"- Don't worry you aren't. You have that under control.

Why did you string him along if you had cash in hand 4 minutes after posting?
Why didn't you (or the buyer) post up that it was sold.

Your tall tails are very hard to swallow.

If you were a member on one of my forums, you would be done.
It's spelled (tale) not tail and I don't have to let anyone know what has been sold or not. Once again that is not in the rules either! Bash all yall want I'm laughing constantly at all the assuming going on. All you guys are doing is making an ass out of you and me. I'm finished with this thread nothing more than a debate/bash thread at this point over a damn 30 dollar Tecumseh.

It's spelled (tale) not tail and I don't have to let anyone know what has been sold or not. Once again that is not in the rules either! Bash all yall want I'm laughing constantly at all the assuming going on. All you guys are doing is making an ass out of you and me. I'm finished with this thread nothing more than a debate/bash thread at this point over a damn 30 dollar Tecumseh.
It doesn't matter how much it was, if it was a one dollar candy bar and he said he'd take it first, he gets it, tha was a real stupid move, probably to about every one here you are as good as banned.

If you want to sell at an auction, do it on Ebay or you won't be signing on here again.

CarPlayLB

Good folks of OldMiniBikes have a great sense of smell! You'd better serve your own cause by not saying another word, as the smell gets worse with each word

Status
Not open for further replies.