FS stretched Taco style drag bike frame forks

FS stretched Taco style drag bike frame forks, seat base.

$190.00 .

no wheels , tires.

the pic of the frame is my avatar

socal

no trades.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Dang:doah: I just gave one of those away the other day for free.
No wheels, or Tires? If I had a extra $90 I would buy it, but I don't :sadcrying4:

NewAge

I like it, how about some more details, it looks like it has a scrub brake, is the neck bearing supported, what guage tubing, MORE PICS PLEASE!

I'm counting my money now...

will get more specs.
i belive it uses bicycle style bearing for the neck.
it is set up with a scrub brake that is removable if your going with a rear disk.

Baggerhd

I like it, how about some more details, it looks like it has a scrub brake, is the neck bearing supported, what guage tubing, MORE PICS PLEASE!

your in glendora Ca :eek:hmy:
your 20 min from my house what are you waiting for :scooter:

NewAge

Super nice, deal, PM me with your phone number and address and I can pick it up tomorrow if that's ok with you. :thumbsup:

NewAge

Bagger, I can't begin to tell ya how happy i am with this frame, it's way nicer than i imagined it would be, Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

NewAge

125ccCrazy, I believe that BaggerHD said that some guy in Temecula California made it custom and that it took three months to get.
I had been patiently waiting for another drag frame to come up for sale ever since I let the last one slip through my fingers, and it was worth the wait.
Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled and something will turn up, just make sure that you're prepared to pounce because they get swooped up pretty fast.

125ccCrazy

125ccCrazy, I believe that BaggerHD said that some guy in Temecula California made it custom and that it took three months to get.
I had been patiently waiting for another drag frame to come up for sale ever since I let the last one slip through my fingers, and it was worth the wait.
Just be patient and keep your eyes peeled and something will turn up, just make sure that you're prepared to pounce because they get swooped up pretty fast.
The guy name is Bob, he makes frames, and at a pretty good price too.

I'd like to get one if shipping didnt kill me otherwise it's back to reworking an old frame to make what I want like I did the Wards frame...

The wards is getting a fairly built clone, the other frame I want will get a brand new Briggs WF I have setting here ready to assemble...