Funny!

I FOUND THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM... lmao.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Disguised Weapons
Posted at: 2010-02-09 06:06:07
Original ad:
**** Disguisable weapons wanted ****
Wanted: hidden blades, belt buckle knives, cane swords, etc…..
Offering: cash, items for barter

-------------------------------
From Me to **********@***********.org:

Hey,

I saw your ad looking for concealable/disguised weapons. I have several fine-crafted items you may be interested in. Respond if you are interested and I will send you pictures and prices.

Thanks,

Mike

--------------------------
From Jeff ****** to Me:

I am. lets see what you got.

--------------------------

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

Here you go:

Looks like a normal spoon, right?

Wrong. It is actually a deadly 2.5” half-smooth, half-serrated knife with tactical grip. One minute you are enjoying a bowl of cereal, and the next you are fighting off attackers with this deadly and disguised weapon.

I am asking $50 for the blade. Let me know if you want to stop by and take a look at it.

Mike

----------------------------
From Jeff ****** to Me:

that is stupid as hell and looks like crap. unless you have anything better to offer, dont waste my time.

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

I am sorry you feel that way about the spoon blade. I do have some other weapons that I think you will feel differently about.

Mike

From Jeff ****** to Me:

fine. but if it is another knife duct taped to a spoon then you can hahahaha off.

From Me to Jeff ******:

Jeff,

Thank you for re-considering. Here are three quality disguised weapons that I think you will love:

At first glance, this looks like a normal party cup. However, if you look close enough, you will see that it is really a fully automatic Glock 18C. You will be able to pour your enemies a nice warm cup of lead with this fine purchase. Asking $900 for the gun/cup combo.

Still thirsty for justice? Try this badass M16A2 disguised as a 24-pack of soda. The box has two finely crafted holes on each side to allow for any kind of optics (not included) that you wish to attach. This weapon is only for sale if you have a Class III permit.

This cleverly disguised weapon may look like a tissue box, but is actually a Benelli M3 12 gauge shotgun disguised as a tissue box. The ultra-soft quilted tissues serve as a comfortable grip on the pump-action shotgun. Also, if you find yourself sneezing during the heat of combat, you will have a handy tissue box ready for action. Asking $1500 for the weapon. Additional tissue boxes are an extra $5 per box.

Let me know if you want any of these items.

Thanks,

Mike

---------------------------
From Jeff ****** to Me:

youre a hahahahaing dumbass, shitbrained, asswipe, retarded dipshit. you prob walk around with that shit too you dumb mother hahahahaer. I hope you get hit by a car. hahahaha off, eat shit, and die.

Oldsalt

I have not laughed so hard in years! My dog ran over to me and looked at me to see what was wrong as I gasped for air.

---------------------------
From Jeff ****** to Me:

youre a hahahahaing dumbass, shitbrained, asswipe, retarded dipshit. you prob walk around with that shit too you dumb mother hahahahaer. I hope you get hit by a car. hahahaha off, eat shit, and die.

[/QUOTE]

I dont think I would be calling the guy names considering he's sportin some serious fire power there :gun_bandana::gunsmilie:

Oldsalt

Serious now. The best disguised firearm would be one inside a toy plastic firearm. The goofy government demanded that all toy guns have a portion of the end of the barrel red. If the thing had a real firearm inside and it was pointed at someone they would laugh when they saw the red muzzle. But would not laugh for long. Be easy to carry in the car. Just throw it, and possibly a couple of other toys, on the floor infront of a child's car seat.

Serious now. The best disguised firearm would be one inside a toy plastic firearm. The goofy government demanded that all toy guns have a portion of the end of the barrel red. If the thing had a real firearm inside and it was pointed at someone they would laugh when they saw the red muzzle. But would not laugh for long. Be easy to carry in the car. Just throw it, and possibly a couple of other toys, on the floor infront of a child's car seat.
:lol: thats a good idea too. :lol: 70Chevys stuff was just SO damn funny though.. The Glock hiding in a plastic cup F-in FLOORED me.... :lol: it's so friggin funny to see two lil ends poking out, trying to be a cup. :lol: The shotgun kleenex is pretty funny too... I think extreme is better.... You should stick a band-aid on your 50 and call it bandaids... :lol: now THAT would be full on ridiculous... send a pic of that to the guy, and he would just pull the ad from craigslist... :lol:

Oldsalt

Anyone advertiseing for disguiseable wepons, especially during this Hitlerite Oboma phase of our history, should have his head examined. Unless it's a muzzleloader [non-fixed ammunition] they are illegal to own without a permit from the ATF goons. Even a single shot .22 disguised as a belt buckle or dinner knife or ball point pen will get ya a jail term [a federal jail term]! Yes, you will plead guilty. A defence that would cost 2 grand in a local court will cost 100 grand in a federal court. Our government loves us.

SpyGuy

Speaking of weaponry, OldSalt, is that a Barrett .50 in your avatar picture? The ultimate in "reach out and touch someone" weapon ....

Oldsalt

Speaking of weaponry, OldSalt, is that a Barrett .50 in your avatar picture? The ultimate in "reach out and touch someone" weapon ....
Its one of my eldest son's 50s....an AR-50. Ya, the big slug is like a freight train in comparison to a 30 cal.

I found a Crossman pellet rifle disguised as scrap metal yesterday.. :shifty: It was on a trailer load of scrap.. I picked it up, pumped it up, cocked it, and shot the loose sheet iron pile with it.. :eek:hmy: needles to say that came home with me.. :doah: people scrap the stupidest crap I tell ya.. a 5 pound gun times 10 cents per pound equals what an idiot.. It has 60 cents worth of BB's in it... Standing on the trailer shooting it.. :doah:

Oldsalt

I found a Crossman pellet rifle disguised as scrap metal yesterday.. :shifty: It was on a trailer load of scrap.. I picked it up, pumped it up, cocked it, and shot the loose sheet iron pile with it.. :eek:hmy: needles to say that came home with me.. :doah: people scrap the stupidest crap I tell ya.. a 5 pound gun times 10 cents per pound equals what an idiot.. It has 60 cents worth of BB's in it... Standing on the trailer shooting it.. :doah:

Look up the current price of your Crossman, they are not cheap anymore. I bought a .17 for my youngest son when he was 7. We still shoot that thing indoors. Nice score!

Look up the current price of your Crossman, they are not cheap anymore. I bought a .17 for my youngest son when he was 7. We still shoot that thing indoors. Nice score!
Yeah I got the 2200 22 caliber YEARS ago when I was kid and that thing is a terror.. :shifty: the new one needs the seals done but will not be hard to fix.. Best part is Obama doesn't know I have it.. :shifty: Make a good small game gun when the world goes to crap. :2guns: