G'day from Australia, new member

my67xr

Hi, i've just signed up to your forum today, it look's like a great site !

My name is Craig and i'm 48 year's old, i'm married with 2x son's (10 and 16)
I started ridning mini bike's when i was 8 year's old and that spark has never really died.
I currently has around 12+ bike's, starting from the tiny pocket bike's up to my my daily rider 1990 Yamaha FZR250 and my enduro bike 1984 Yamaha IT200L
Other's include a 1981 Suzuki JR50, a highly modified 1981 PW50, a china KTM50SX pro senior copy, a 2006 Italian HM50 Baja minicross, a 1995 Kawasaki KX60, a 1986 Suzuki DS80, a 1975 Yamaha LB80 Chappy, a 1976 Yamaha LB80 Chappy, a 2006 china Jianshe PY80 (PW80 copy) and also have a lot of chinese pit bike's, like my 2012 Braaap (aussie YCF) Pro Factory Daytona 190cc race bike, and a highly modified china Dune Buggy
I was recently surfing the net and found some of my old photo's from the 70's have been borrowed and posted here
Post 990 in Vintage Mini Bike Family scrap book
I have just bought another mini bike cheap and am planning on doing it up over the next couple of month's, it's an old Deltek Rockhopper

Here are some of my old pic's

min3.jpg

mini.jpg

min1.jpg

min.jpg

Last edited:

my67xr

I will post up some pics of the Rockhopper when i get a chance.
It needs some work to say the least.
The minibike is a basic roller atm.
It's been modded over it's life, has longer forks, a rear brake pedal and linkage conversion, lugs welded to the frame for a top mounted tank, foot pegs relocated ec etc.
There is also a front brake in the front wheel hub with a speedo drive

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.

Why can i not load photo's directly from photobucket ? i keep on getting that message ^^

And i cant seem to load a full size picture via my computer, it look's like a thumbnail pic, then you click to enlarge it ?

20170227_093016.jpg

Edit, maybe it is working now ?

Last edited:
I picked up a new engine today cheap, paid $70 for a brand new in the box for a 6.5hp 196cc clone
And i also removed a Suzuki M120-X 2 stroke engine from an old mower.
Not sure what engine to use in the Deltek yet, but i also have quite a few pit bike horizontal engine's, 50cc semi auto, 110cc full auto, 110cc 3V manual, 125cc semi auto, 140cc manual, 160cc manual and a couple of Daytona 190cc 4v (24hp) manual's, obviously too big and powerful for this little bike

I know a few people that have fitted the 190 into a CRF50 or Z50 and have ended up with a bike they can hardly use due to wheelspin.
In my pitbike it'll easily lift the front wheel in 3rd gear or 4th gear and it is very touchy running the PWK30 on it
The Deltek has a rear tyre about 40% smaller o/d, the chain is a #35 pitch, #420 chain's don't last too long behind the Anima engine's